Dixon University Center Assembly Area Map
Designated Meeting Point - Recommended Practices
As there will be voluminous amounts of people from all buildings arriving at the assembly area the following recommendations should be considered to ensure personnel accountability:
- Select a pre-designated location at the assembly area for your group where everyone is to meet.
- Consider making a sign with the class or meeting name that can be attached to a pole or similar type of device that can be held-up in the air at the assembly area location so that it is visible to assembled or arriving personnel.
- Instructors and meeting planners should carry with them a class list and take a head count upon arrival at the meeting point.
- DUC has a primary and alternate mustering point.
- Primary Mustering Point – front lawn near the flag pole (closer to Front Street than to the buildings).
- Alternate Mustering Point - if the nature of the emergency prohibits gathering on the front lawn, all personnel should proceed to the parking lot behind Duncan Hall.