The Corporate University (CorpU) offers certificate and non-credit offerings that include open enrollment, self-paced and customized training solutions for individuals and businesses. These programs are designed to provide the skills necessary to gain and strengthen a competitive edge and to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
CorpU also provides special events targeted at Executives, Senior Managers and Professional Service Providers, custom corporate training solutions and services, and corporate professional development opportunities targeted at executives, managers and key employees.
They are committed to working with you and your leadership teams to provide the training that creates a competitive advantage and performance improvement.
CorpU program topics include:
- Project Management (PMI-recognized)
- LEAN Processes
- Leadership and Supervisory Improvement
- Customer Service Improvement
- Innovation and Problem Solving
Open enrollment and custom business solutions are available. Click here or call us at 717-871-2053 for more information.
The Nonprofit Resource Network (NRN) enhances the effectiveness, efficiency and financial stability of community benefit organizations.
The NRN offers multiple resources in various formats designed to meet the individualized needs of your nonprofit (e.g., community benefit organization). We do some of this work in-house; we do a lot more by subcontracting with our Preferred Consultant Network - a team of experts who have gone through our vetting process to ensure service quality. These consultants have joined the NRN believing that, together, we offer a unique blend of services that is different than what each person offers on their own.
And we start with where you are at, using a variety of assessment techniques, rather than simply handing you a "one-size-fits-all" work plan. For some organizations, this assessment is simply a conversation. For others, we use our relatively new Sustainability Assessment Tool to guide our conversation. The end goal is connect you with the resources that best meet your organization’s needs.
- If your organization needs strategic planning services, we bring those services to you in a format that best meets your needs.
- If you need seminar-style in-house training, we offer a whole variety of topics including our very own Project Management Nonprofit Curriculum, and also fundraising, supervision, social media, leadership training and a whole lot more.
- If you want to send your staff to open-enrollment or group training, we offer that in variety of venues and often in partnership with other organizations.
- If you need someone to facilitate in a “sticky wicket” situation, we can do that (e.g., possible merger/collaboration relationships, conflict-laden decisions, etc.
- If you need someone to conduct focus groups for community needs assessments, market research or more, we can do that.
To read more about these and all NRN services, please browse our website to learn more.
For more information, please call 717-871-7178.